Unsupported Method Post

roles/ris.ood.1.7//files/apps/rstudio/view.html.erb:

It turns out we do have that iń the RStudio Config. Not sure why it’s active in a completely different application.

I don’ think this is the correct data. The command needs to be run from the web-node which you can do by:

1. Go to the OOD dashboard
  2. Select Cluster and choose the instance
  3. From within that web-node that you are landed in, run grep -ri ‘auth-do-sign-in’ /etc/ood/config

I get nothing from that grep.

The file path I’m trying to get the grep on is for the web-node, which is to say the Apache server. I forget that I have some .bashrc settings that handle some things for me, so the above instructions won’t quite work without some of that, sorry.

Are you able to ssh onto the apache host that is running OOD? It is from there that the configurations that may give some clues are actually sitting and the grep needs to be run from on the /etc/ood/config directory.

Either I can SSH into it, or I can find a colleague to help me to do. I did look at the etc/ood/config directory manually yesterday. So if that’s what I need to look for I know I have access already.

I’m just following up as I do have access but I just don’t know what I need to be looking for.

Also, I’ve been told it might be worth looking into the NGINX logs. Where can I find those?

Let’s do a recap so I understand clearly.

You were able to login to the web-node and run the grep on /etc/ood/config and found no references to auth-do-sign-in in any views?

To see the NGINX error logs check /var/log/ondemand-nginx/ but the problem here has to do with that request being handed a different url before it ever leaves the web-node (likely from a view) so I’m unsure how helpful they may be.

Yes, I was able to login to the web-node and found no references to auth-do-sign-in.

Ok, very odd. My thinking was since I could see the wrong url and the wrong action that a view would be setting this somehow at that interactive apps page where you try to connect.

Have you by chance touched any of the source code in /var/www/ood?

Also, you posted the ansible role as having shown up in your previous grep. Figuring out where that file landed on the web-node would be good to know as well since this has part of what looks like the problem.

So it turns out the issue was due to Ansible, or me not understanding how Ansible worked.
There was a view.html.erb that I thought Ansible was deleting and it wasn’t. It was from a previous attempt at making Stata work.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.