I’ve implemented Jupyter and RStudio apps, setting some custom attributes in the form, and implementing those through native fields in the submit script, submit.yml.erb.
We use slurm resource manager. I’m having trouble implementing a ‘text_field’ widget, so as to pass a nodelist value to slurm. Here’s what I’ve done (in context):
label: “Node Type: batch, gpu for research; class - specific course groups only)”
- [ “batch”, “batch” ]
- [ “onboarding”, “onboarding” ]
- [ “class”, “class” ]
- [ “gpu”, “gpu” ]
label: “enter name of specific node”
queue_name: <%= custom_queue %>
native: # … array of command line arguments …
- “-c <%= num_cores.blank? ? 1 : num_cores.to_i %>”
- “–mem=<%= job_mem.blank? ? 4 : job_mem.to_i %>gb”
- “–time=0-<%= bc_num_hours.blank? ? 1 : bc_num_hours.to_i %>”
- “–nodelist=<%= nodelist %>”
This results in:
(): did not find expected key while parsing a block mapping at line 9 column 1
– I did also think to try placing ‘value:’ in the form, and assuming it would be assigned, but passing nodelist.value in the submit.yml.erb just resulted in undefined method error.
Searching the ood_documentation at osc.github.io and github.io/OSC has not provided examples to implement text_field widgets. I’m not complaining, just trying to show that I’ve attempted to find guidance in the docs before pestering the list.
I figure this is a borderline newbie question, but I’m not even sure how to find general documentation about the widgets as implemented in OnDemand.