Desktop compression and image quality sliders: white button on white background

Hello,

This is pretty trivial, but a UX issue nonetheless.

When we launch the desktop app in OOD 2.0.18 on RHEL 8.4, the slider buttons are showing up white against a white background. They have a light grey halo around them, so they’re not completely invisible, but pretty close:

Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 3.26.35 PM

I inspected the CSS sources in Chrome dev tools, but my web dev skills are a little rusty, and I could not for the life of me figure out where the slider button is inheriting this color from, or what’s overriding it. The only thing I can think of is that we’re using a dark green color (#004833) for our navbar, causing Bootstrap inverse to set it to white like our menu options.

Any suggestions? I’m happy to provide CSS sources for specific classes/IDs if someone can tell me what to search for in dev tools.

Thanks,
Nick

Hey sorry about this. The sliders are something we have an open issue for as others have had the same problem, sorry about the washed out view.

The issue can be seen here UI Bug – VDI Compression / Quality Sliders · Issue #1384 · OSC/ondemand · GitHub

Hopefully we will have a fix in soon to address this.

Thanks @travert! Sometimes I forget to look at the open issues in GitHub. I’m just glad to know it wasn’t something I did.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.