Following the instructions on the IO for “Add SSL Support”, and “Add Cluster Configuration Files” I ran into issues with the web interface loading into the dashboard.
As you can see it’s an issue with this method “fetch” in the clusters.rd file - which I coincidentally have not touched myself. Passenger had successfully started but there were issues with starting the web app seemingly based off of this file.
I had tried reverting any changes I had made while doing so but to no avail. As a result I attempted to go down the path of the errors that had started with the one shown on the clusters.rb file. Tried commenting out the problem lines,
to see if there would be any changes but it didn’t end up fixing the file. Similar to my previous issue’s solution - I tried deleting the file, and trying to go down the error path from deleting that and it didn’t fix it either. I’m left rather confused – Thanks for help!