We are pleased to announce the release of Open OnDemand 1.4.
Note that we are actively developing this month and will be releasing 1.5 at the end of the month.
Unless you want early access to some of the features listed below, we recommend that you wait till the 1.5 release to upgrade.
Highlights of Open OnDemand 1.4 include:
- Upgrade to Ruby 2.4, NodeJS 6, Passenger 5
- Security Enhancement: PUN autogenerates secret key base if none is set
- Security Enhancement: App development mode is disabled by default
- Security Enhancement: Enable whitelisting of directories in several core apps
- Security Enhancement: Require SSH for all hosts in Shell app
- Better environment setting
- Customizable error pages for missing home directories
- Experimental SGE/UGE support
- Fixed copy and paste issues in the Shell app for Firefox
- Improve default discoverability of apps in the Dashboard’s navbar
- Optional Quota warnings on dashboard
- Slurm 18 support
Release notes & upgrade information can be found here: